THIS IS SCAM ALERT >>

Attention! ~ Nigerian 419 Scams

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Attention!

from:     Mariam Roderigo Richmond <mariamrichmond1968@hotmail.com>
reply-to:     corbin.walters60@gmail.com

I am Mariam Roderigo Richmond is my name, am from Bandaraya Quebec Canada. I was scammed of $87.000:00 Canadian Dollar within a period of 6 months last year 2013, at a time i became frustrated that i almost took my life when I felt I have lose everything i have worked for in life so i decided to travel down to Nigeria for verification.

When i got to Nigeria, i was directed to Rev. Corbin Walters who is the Chairman UNPAID Compensation Unite, when I meant with him he explained by saying whosoever that is contacting us through email is wasting his/her time because the email is not from his office which means that someone is pretend to be him and then give you fake information and at the end your transaction will not be executed.

The second day Rev. Corbin Walters took me to the paying Bank for the claim of my Compensation funds and the third day, i confirmed from my bank that my funds worth of ( $950, 000:00 ) Nine Hundred Fifty Thousand United State Dollar has been credited to my account within three working days, the next day i took my flight back to the Canada, and now i am the most happiest woman on earth after i have lost $87,000.00 Canadian Dollar for unnecessary documents, fees after fees to no avail but with the help of Rev. Corbin Walters, I only paid for Non-residential permit which was $520 that was all I spent.

Moreover, Rev. Corbin Walters showed me the full information and list of names of those that are yet to received their Compensation funds that was how i saw your name and information so i decided to contact you Immediately so that you also can contact Rev. Corbin Walters for the immediate released of your Nine Hundred Fifty Thousand United State Dollar that has been approved paid by the former President of Nigeria.

This is the mean reason why i contacted you today is for you to stop dealing with those Nigerian criminals that are not with your Compensation funds as the case maybe, there are only making money out of you, i will advise you to contact Rev. Corbin Walters now to receive your payment, below is the information of Rev. Corbin Walters:

Name: Rev. Corbin Walters
Email: corbin.walters60@gmail.com
       corbin.walters@yahoo.com
Tel:   +234-817-351-9504

Kindly contact him with your funds released approved number. /CMP/13/NG also let him know that i was the one who directed you to him. Thank you and i wish you the best of luck.

Frankly,
Mariam Roderigo Richmond

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Tell Us What Do You Think About This Post!

.

.