THIS IS SCAM ALERT >>

OPEN THE ATTACHED FOR MORE DETAILS ~ Nigerian 419 Scams

Wednesday 16 October 2013

OPEN THE ATTACHED FOR MORE DETAILS

from:     Mrs mrsvivian Juli Bright <officetchhf243745@cantv.net>
reply-to:     mrsvivianselsman233@yahoo.co.jp
to:     20kpastrologer@saibhavishyavani.com
date:    

subject:     OPEN THE ATTACHED FOR MORE DETAILS


Dearest Beloved,
I am Mrs mrsvivian Juli Bright, age 71 wife of Late Mr George Morris Bright we are both British Citizen. My husband worked as Senior Manager with an Oil Company for Twenty years before he died in the year 2011. We were married for twenty-nine years without a child.

My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians and after his death I decided not to re-marry. Before my husband died, he had a cash Investment of 35 Million Pound Sterling (Thirty Five Million Pound Sterling) which he made me the Beneficiary. Presently, I'm in Bupa Cromwell Hospital United Kingdom where I have been undergoing treatment for breast cancer and cancer of the blood. I have since lost my ability to move around and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live as my condition worsen each day.

Before my husband died, it is his last wish to ensure for this money to be distributed to charity accrues World it is for this reason I humbly request you to help me Stand and receive this payment of 35 Million Pound Sterling in which you are expected to use 5 Million Pound Sterling for your effort while the balance 30 Million Pound Sterling should be distributed for Charity such as orphanages, widows, disaster Victims and to fund churches. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband is the only son of his late parent.

The doctor will not allow me to talk to anybody but I have a Reverend Father who knows my family for over 20 years and has always come to the Hospital to pray for me, I have entrusted him with vital information which you will require in order to receiving this payment. I will give you the Reverend Father name email address and telephone number immediately after you reply to this mail. I want you to make time out of your very busy schedule and see to the success of receiving this payment within the shortest period of time because the directors of the investment company where the fund is will use the fund for their selfish purpose in case anything happen to me., I also want you to reply this mail as soon as possible, please remember to indicate
  1. Your Full Name,
  2. Your Contact Address
  3.  Your Telephone and Fax Number
  4. Your Age and What You Do for a Living.

I hope to hear from you soon, Thank you and God Bless you.
Please reply to
Best Regards
Mrs mrsvivian Juli Bright
mrsvivianselsman233@yahoo.co.jp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Tell Us What Do You Think About This Post!

.

.