THIS IS SCAM ALERT >>

Apostolic Greetings From Mrs.Glory Williams, ~ Nigerian 419 Scams

Thursday 3 October 2013

Apostolic Greetings From Mrs.Glory Williams,

from:     Mrs Glory Williams <gracetapia0@yahoo.co.jp> via ymail.com
reply-to:     Mrs Glory Williams <glorywilliams242@yahoo.com>
to:   
date:    
subject:     Apostolic Greetings From Mrs.Glory WilliamsSigned by:     ymail.com

My Beloved,Endeavor to use the Fund as i stated herein!!!

With due Respect and Humanity I write to donate and hand over this fund to you for orphanages and widows / less privileged and propagate the gospel of God(US$5.8M) Five million eight hundred thousand dollars deposited in a security firm in Cote d'Ivoire by my late husband. I, Mrs.Glory Williams, actress, 65 years old without a child, married to late Engr. Ramsey Williams from Israel who worked with Oil company (PETROCI) Cote d'Ivoire before he died in the year 2010 after a Cardiac Arteries Operation, presently my doctor said I will not last for three months due to terminal brain cancer, So you are requested to send your full information such as:


(1)YOUR FULL NAME:
(2)YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER:
(3)YOUR RESIDENTADDRESS:
(4)SEX:
(5)YOUR COUNTRY:
(6)YOUR AGE:
(7)OCCUPATION:
(8)IDENTIFICATION PASSPORT:

Please always remember me in your daily prayers and assure me that you will act accordingly as I have Stated herein.

Thanks and waiting your quick response.

God bless us,

Mrs Glory Williams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Tell Us What Do You Think About This Post!

.

.