THIS IS SCAM ALERT >>

As-Salamu Alaikum ~ Nigerian 419 Scams

Tuesday 2 September 2014

As-Salamu Alaikum

from:     Mrs Nafisa Shayan Kamola <mrsnafisa@aol.fr>

As-Salamu Alaikum,

My name is Mrs Nafisa Shayan Kamola. I prayerfully selected your contact from your country email online directory. I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to live.

In view of this, i wish to obey the HOLY KORAN with evidence of good works to secure me a place with ALLAH when i die.

I have $2,500,000 (2.5 Million US Dollars) in a bank in Burkina Faso which i want to entrust into your hands to use in helping the orphanage homes in your country; but you must first assure me that you will take only 40% of the total money and give the rest 60% to the orphanage. 

If you think you can handle this burden in my heart with all honesty and sincerity, please get back to me through this my private mail box for easier communication (mrskamola_nafisashayan@yahoo.com)

May ALLAH help us.

Best Regards,
Mrs Nafisa Shayan Kamola

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Tell Us What Do You Think About This Post!

.

.