THIS IS SCAM ALERT >>

GOOD DAY MY DEAR FRIEND‏ ~ Nigerian 419 Scams

Saturday 5 July 2014

GOOD DAY MY DEAR FRIEND‏

From:     From Sergeant Jason H .Kane (ronik@oi.com.br)

Good day my dear Friend,

My name is Sergeant Jason H .Kane, a US Army serving in the 3rd Infantry Division in Iraq. Now in Afghanistan I want you to kindly read this mail carefully to your understanding.

In 2003, my Men and I found over $900 Million US Dollar in Saddam Hussein's hideout in Baghdad, we sent some back to the Iraq Government after counting it in a Classified Location, but we also kept some behind for ourselves. Some of the money we shared among ourselves worth over $200 Million, I kept my own share for a while in a Secured Place. Am only contacting you because, I need someone to help me receive the Funds, since I have found a secured way of getting the package out of Iraq for someone to pick up through the help of a Red Cross Society or pilots that enjoy some immunities with us while in Iraq.

I do not know how long I will remain here as my Mission is still uncompleted yet, but I know this was Pure Divine Intervention from God.

Understand that, I really need someone I could trust, since i have already lost a Box of Gold to someone in Europe who said he will help me out. I won't like to make the same mistake again, the total amount of money is $7.5 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ). I am willing to entrust this Funds in your care till i complete my Mission and come over to meet with you for subsequent sharing and investment projects.

KINDLY VIEW THE LINK BELOW TO CONFIRM MY STATEMENT
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=691432n
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/04/25/60II/main690763.shtml
http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/184530.html

If you can handle this deal, kindly contact me Via srgt.jasonhkane@outlook.com... immediately. Be informed that 20% of the total Funds will be for you as compensation, all you need to do is to find a Safe Place where you can keep the Box till i leave Afghanistan.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Best regards,
Sergeant Jason H Kane

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Tell Us What Do You Think About This Post!

.

.