THIS IS SCAM ALERT >>

quranic.women@e-nautia.com ~ Nigerian 419 Scams

Sunday 29 June 2014

quranic.women@e-nautia.com

quranic.women@e-nautia.com
To quranic.women@e-nautia.com

Assam-Aleikum,

Greetings in the name of Allah, the most beneficent, the most merciful. I hope this email find you in good health.  "Alhamdu lillahil ladhi bini matihi tatiminus saa lihaal"

I am Mrs. Fatimah Al -Mustapha, co-founder, Quranic Women Union Group, UK. I was married to Islamic Cleric / Missioner, he is also an Islamic philanthropist; he has been funding/sponsoring Muslims willing to take up a role for the propagation of the good message of Islam and also to help relief poverty in their various Islamic communities, before his untimely death in Egypt, when he went to make peace with the embattle Ex- President Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Unfortunately for me, his death has caused me high blood pressure and hypertensive, while recently I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal cancer. Having known this condition, I have decided to offer you my late husband funds valued at $6.5million meant for charity, and I want you to assist me in distributing the money to all the charity organizations in your country.

This is because, before the death of my beloved Husband, he have intention to come to your country to execute some Islamic project for charity purpose on this following area. 

1, Islamic Education: The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, said: “Seeking knowledge is obligatory upon every Muslim.” (Ibn Majah). 
2, Emergency Relief: “Whoever saves the life of one, it is as if he saved the whole of mankind” (Qur’an 5:32).
3, Orphanages/less privilege children:“...concerning the children who are weak and helpless – treat orphans fairly, with justice” (Qur’an, 4:127).

For this is the work of ALLAH which we Muslims are called as revealed to his holiness prophet Muhammad (peace be unto his name). My objectives is to fulfill the wish of my late husband before I will undergo for the operation of the Oesophageal cancer. That is why I purposefully contact you, in an open minded manner to offer you this amount of charity fund on behalf of my family to distribute/use it for any of the Islamic Project in your country.

Insha’Allah, I agree to reward you with 20% of the money for your assistance, kindness and participation in this Islamic humanitarian project. If you willingly accept my proffer I shall provide you with the relevant details and my procedures in sequence.The Great Allah Subhan'Allahtayala will surely bless you richly and abundantly for your assistance.

Looking forward to hearing from you Insha’Allah to establish a joint cooperation and to make available the funds to you within 72hours of your acceptance and agreement note.

Please send me,  1: YOUR FULL NAMES, 2: YOUR ADDRESS, 3:YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER,

Wa feeka baarakallahu,

Mrs. Fatimah Al-Mustapha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Tell Us What Do You Think About This Post!

.

.