THIS IS SCAM ALERT >>

I Decided To Gontact You ~ Nigerian 419 Scams

Monday 24 February 2014

I Decided To Gontact You

From: Bibi Raazka bibiraazka@aol.fr

Dearest,
 My name is Akpala Razzak. I am 24 years old from Liberia in Africa, 5.8ft tall, fair in complexion, single, (never married ) and presently I am residing here in Burkina Faso as a refugee due to the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father, Dr Moha leon Razzak was the Managing Director of M.I.R & Associates (Ltd) A Diamond Consulting Company in Monrovia (the capital of Liberia) before he was assassinated. Through African Union intervention, I was transferred to Burkina Faso where I am leaving now as a refugee. I am currently under the supervision of Reverend Father Bright Judge, whose computer I'm using to write you.

It's a pity that I will be telling you about all that I have passed through, but my present condition is compelling me to tell you everything about myself in order to give you a clearer picture of my predicaments and the condition this misfortune has subjected me into. I am not afraid of letting my family secrets out to you, because my spirit tells me to work with you in full confidence and sincerity because I believe that you will not betray the trust I have in you.

The reason why I came to Burkina Faso was because some unidentified rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father in cold blood. My late mum died when I was just five years old, and am the only child of the family. Before my father's death, he was the Managing Director of M.I.R and Associates. A Diamond Consulting Company in   Monrovia (the capital of Liberia)

The reason why I am contacting you is because I need your help to claim a deposit my Father made in a Deposit Bank, in United Kingdom. It is important to inform you that this deposit has my name as the next-of-kin, and I will require your help to get this money released, so that I will come over and meet you for the investment of the money. I will provide you with the contact information of this Deposit Bank, the Certificate of Deposit and the full information of this deposit on the receipt of a positive response from you.  ( please kindly contact me here with my direct email address below: Email
Address:  akpalarazzak@live.com )

Let your heart and goodness be guided towards me.

Remain
Akpala

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Tell Us What Do You Think About This Post!

.

.