THIS IS SCAM ALERT >>

URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED ~ Nigerian 419 Scams

Thursday 17 October 2013

URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED

Barr. David Kenneth <percool223@gmail.com>;
David and Associates
77 Acacia Road, London,
SW16 5QB, England UK
Tel:  +44(0) 702 408 6188


Dear Friend,

Top of the day to you.

It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you. I got your reference in  my search for someone who suits my proposed business relationship.

My Late Client (Mr.Robert Anderson) Deposited with his bank here in London a sum in the value of US$6.5m(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United  States Dollars) . He passed away alongside his wife, and didn't have any child or relative to my knowledge within or outside the United Kingdom(Overseas). All i need now is for you to present yourself as the next of kin to my deceased client and assist me in getting the deposited funds out of the bank.

Contact me if you are interested and more details will be provided to you about the Project. We will share in a percentage of 50% each, we will proceed as soon as you indicate your interest by sending me the below information:

(1) Your Name: _________________
(2) Your Address:_________________
(3) Your Telephone Number:_________________
(4) Your Occupation:_________________
(5) Sex:__________Marital Status:_______
(6) Country:_________________

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I will go to the British High Court and draft all the documents for this transaction and I guarantee that this will be  executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.


I await your urgent response.

Yours Cordially,
Barr. David Kenneth
Tel:  +44 (0) 702 408 6188
Email: barr-davidkenneth@lawyer.com


***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This message and any information transmitted with it is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and is subject to the attorney-client privilege, is work-product, and is confidential material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or the taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender at the telephone number above and immediately delete this message and any material attached with it from any computer or network system

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Tell Us What Do You Think About This Post!

.

.